Farmor's School was founded on 24th November, 1738. This means that 2018 is our 280th anniversary.
We are planning a range of events to celebrate this anniversary. These include a reunion event for past students and staff. This reunion will take place on Founders' Day, 24th November 2018, from 2-5pm. Guests will have an opportunity to view some historic artefacts and have a tour of the school to see how much it has changed.
- Car parking will be available at the front of the school (access from Leafield Road.) Please do not use the Ernest Cook Trust drive to access the school. If the car park becomes full, please park safely on nearby roads.
- There will be a Welcome Address from Matthew Evans (Headteacher) at 2pm in the Hall.
- Those that have registered their interest for the Commemorative Booklet will be able to purchase these from the LRC at a discounted price of £1. We have spares available at a cost of £2.50.
- You will have the opportunity to sign up for a tour of the school when you arrive.
- There will be refreshments available (tea/coffee)- any cake donations will be gratefully received