“At Farmor's School we make a commitment to every student. We provide quality teaching and learning, set high expectations and offer broad opportunities so that every student is encouraged to acquire the skills and values to become a successful person in society.”
Our highly qualified and energetic staff are committed to the academic achievement and emotional well-being of all our students, a commitment which was recognised by Ofsted in March 2010. The inspection report stated that, “students flourish in this outstanding school” and that “students do well because the school’s pursuit of excellence is matched by its ethos of care and support for individuals.”
To nurture each individual's aspirations and talent
To provide outstanding learning experiences and opportunities
To promote respect for one another and the environment
To encourage collaboration and partnership
· Providing a safe and stimulating learning environment.
· Providing a flexible curriculum to meet the needs of all our students.
· Expecting the highest standards of behaviour and performance.
· Offering a wide range of extra curricular activities.
· Valuing our links with the community for the benefit of our all students.
· Celebrating success.