As a school for the local community, it’s important that we listen to parents’ views. We do this in the following ways:
- Members of the senior leadership team and pastoral staff are available at parents’ evenings to talk to parents
- Parent information evenings are held at the start of each academic year
- An annual parent survey is carried out
- Surveys focussed on specific issues are carried out when we are reviewing aspects of the school’s work
- Parent forums are held to gain feedback on specific issues
On this page you will find details of upcoming parent forums and consultations, resources, and outcomes of surveys.